It's been a great first week! Thanks everyone for providing feedback and identifying bugs and improvements. We released a patch over the weekend to address a number of them. You can find the notes below:
- updated "reset" button functionality to prevent accidental rejoining of games
- updated process of opening a sample to show more information and prevent accidental opening when the user meant to discard
- storing username in real-time instead of only when the user joins a game, for easy entry later
- fixed a bug where fewer than 6 players could start a game
- fixed a bug where username would sometimes show up as "undefined"
- fixed a bug where analyzing a sample would sometimes make it disappear and not show its contents
- fixed an edge case where generating sample type R02T02 could crash the game in certain game scenarios